This Website is frequently updated, please refresh or clear your browser's cache to see changes.
Suffolk Ballroom Sale!
Thursday, December 19th, 2019
@ 10:00 AM
Immediately following Suffolk Tax Sale
REGISTRATION STARTS AT 9:00 a.m.
AUCTION STARTS AT 10:00 a.m.
Suffolk Hilton Garden Inn
100 E. Constance Rd. Suffolk, VA
THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE SALE:
¨TERMS: 10% down auction day with check or cash. Personal checks accepted. Balance due at closing within 30 days or Delivery of Deed by Seller.
¨BUYERS PREMIUM: A 10% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the high bid to determine the purchase price of the property.
¨AGENT FOR THE SELLER:
Virginia Auction Co., Inc. is acting as agent for the Seller.
1.There are no minimum starting bids required for the property; however, Seller reserves the right to accept or reject all offers on the property. The auction shall be recorded, and if any dispute arises following the auction, the Auctioneer’s recorded records will be final in all respects.
2. Bidders are invited, urged, and cautioned to inspect the property as to any structural, hazardous, asbestos, or environmental conditions relating thereto prior to submitting a bid. Bidders are advised that houses built prior to 1978 may contain lead-based paint. Virginia Auction Co., Inc. will assist bidders in obtaining any authorizations that may be required in order to carry out any such inspections. Bidders shall be deemed to have relied solely on their own judgment in assessing the overall condition of all or any portion of the property. The Property will be sold “as is,” in gross and not by the acre, and subject to, without limitation, restrictions, conditions, easements, liens or encumbrances of record, possible rights of parties in possession, encroachments, overlaps, gaps and gores, deficiency in quantity, all questions of boundaries, or whether an improvement or structure can be built on the property or not, location and acreage, zoning matters, restrictive covenant matters, set-backs, and questions regarding whether the property perks or is suitable for building, which a current and accurate survey would disclose, roadways, environmental and wetland matters, unrecorded easements, matters which would be disclosed by an inspection of the premises, or any other matter of record or not of record.
3. Virginia Auction Co., Inc. and their representatives, Seller and his/her representatives, are offering this property AS IS, WHERE IS, with all faults, without any warranty expressed or implied, of any kind or character, including, without limitations, any warranty of habitability or fitness for a particular purpose. Seller and Virginia Auction Co. and their agents shall not be liable for any damages, whether actual or direct or incidental, including without limitation, damages for loss of use or loss of income occurring by reason of the condition of such property.
4. Taxes, sizes and square footage set forth for the property are approximations only, based on best information available, but actual taxes, sizes and square footage may be different.
5. The Seller and Auctioneer have the right to withdraw the property, postpone or cancel the auction at their sole discretion without notice and to modify or add any terms and conditions either prior to or at the auction.
6. Persons buying in the name of Trusts, Partnerships, Corporations, or with a Power of Attorney must have the authorizing documents examined prior to the auction by a representative designated by the Seller.
7. Closing will be conducted by the Purchaser’s attorney and all costs legally chargeable to the Purchaser will be paid by the Purchaser.
8. This property is being offered for sale to qualified purchasers without regard to prospective purchaser’s race, color, religion, sex, marital status, or national origin.